Yellowstone star Luke Grimes has been showing off his range of talent as of late, shifting gears from acting to music following last year’s reveal of his debut single, “No Horse To Ride” (which was featured in the aforementioned show’s season 5 midseason finale). With four songs incrementally rolled out as singles thus far and a handful of concert and festival performances under his belt, Grimes has finally announced the name and release date of his first EP.
The eight-song EP, Pain Pills Or Pews, will be released via Mercury Nashville/Range Music next month on October 20. Produced by Dave Cobb, six songs on the record were written by Grimes.
The track listing is as follows:
1. “No Horse To Ride” (Luke Grimes)
2. “Hold On” (Foy Vance)
3. “Ghost Of Who We Were” (Luke Grimes)
4. “Where It’s Blue” (Colton Venner)
5. “Burn” (Luke Grimes)
6. “Playing On The Tracks” (Luke Grimes)
7. “Oh Ohio” (Luke Grimes)
8. “Ain’t Dead Yet” (Luke Grimes)
“Burn” will be released as a single this week on Friday, September 22.
In addition to the release of his first EP, Grimes will be embarking on an eight-city tour, tickets for which will also be available on Friday at 10 a.m. local time.
- 11/9 – Columbus, OH @ Newport Music Hall
- 11/10 – Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of Living Arts
- 11/30 – Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue
- 12/1 – Rosemont, IL @ Joe’s Live
- 12/7 – Dallas, TX @ The Factory in Deep Ellum
- 12/9 – Austin, TX @ Emo’s
- 12/15 – Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club
- 12/16 – Boston, MA @ Royale
Pre-save Pain Pills Or Pews now!